Hygienic Air Handling
Hygienic air handling units are used in sites that require sensitive and sterile conditions such as operating rooms, clean rooms, pharmaceutical and
chemical industries and similar environments.
- Panels that are completely plated with 304 quality stainless sheets
- Filter and battery skids that are made of stainless sheets, muffler chamber sheets
- Heating and cooling coils with copper pipe collectors and epoxy-coated fins
- Viewing windows and lighting lamps in fan, filter and humidifier cells
- Directly coupled plug fans